Soooo here we are… This is pretty awkward even though I know that noone is going to read this.
Well I just wanted to say hello to the unlucky people that are reading this, and additionally give a couple of updates on my work:
I’ve been working for a while (since this morning) on the script for “The Light”, a short comic book story. I hope I can find someone to draw it…
Together with a couple of friends I’ve been working on Boardgames and RPGs:
- Alchemist: a dice/card game where you craft objects and annoy opponents.
- PRI5M: a minimalist generic RPG ruleset for those of you who want fast and fun sessions.
Also I’ve been working on my own on a couple of Boardgames an RPGs:
- Reaper push: very basic tile placement game where you have to harvest souls.
- Lebanon: Blame! inspired extreme sci-fi RPG.
- Ichor: dark RPG where something horrible is living inside of you, and everyone wants it.
Sooo… That’s it folks. Thanks for reading this, here’s a complementary cool bug.